Do you know how excited we are to see you this fall?
This league is great because it allows you and your high-school friends to sign up as a team and play weekly in a fun but competitive environment.
5-on-5 is fast-paced, and you'll be sure to stay warm with subs on the fly. The smaller field size and fewer players also ensure that you'll touch the disc a lot - it's perfect for improving all skills, from a basic flick to that lefty scoober you're itching to throw in a game!
If signing up as an individual, please look at our skill series programs. All these programs work on skills and have scrimmages. The U19 Turf League is for team registrations. Only a max of 10 teams, so sign up before spots are gone!
Program Information for 2023
- Format: Co-ed Standard League with 5-on-5 format
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Times: Sunday afternoon & evenings, 6-8 pm
- Location: Empire and Oak Meadows/Kingcrest
- Age: 14-18 years old
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender
- Equipment: Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Important Dates for 2023
Team Fees for 2023
Each team must have a minimum of 10 players and at least one Chaperone. Click here for information on the role and responsibility of the Team Chaperone.
Team Fees include GST, VUL Membership etc.
* NOTE: If you provide your own Chaperone (or more) and they attend all games, we will refund $100 of your fee at the end of the season!
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 14 to 18 (grade 8-12, as of December 31 this year). However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
To register a team, all registration is done online. Payment can be made online with a credit card, VISA Debit, or e-transfer before the end of the registration. Only the Captain needs to pay the Team fee (players pay the Captain).
After registering your team:
- Captains must complete their rosters by inviting players to join their team. See Help for instructions. Players will be asked to agree to the Statement of Consent and confirm that they have Parental Consent to play. All players must be rostered before games start.
- If your team is providing their own Chaperone, Chaperones must complete a Conduct Form, then scan this completed document and send it to the Youth Manager before the league starts.
- All Chaperones and Team Captains must attend the Captain's Meeting on September 17 at Empire (the meeting starts at 5:45 PM). This will be a quick meeting to discuss the logistics of the league and expectations about conduct and fair play.