As a service to members, the VUL is covered by a Sport Accident Insurance Policy.
Our policy provides supplementary coverage, meaning it covers expenses not covered by other insurance plans, including MSP and any extended health plan you may have through work. You need to use your MSP and extended health first, and then our insurance may cover some of the remaining expenses.
Claims must be submitted within 90 days of the accident. Any claims initiated after 90 days are reviewed at the insurance provider's discretion.
1. Download the Claim Form from SBC Insurance.
2. Complete the form and send it to the VUL Office in one of these ways:
- email: email@example.com or
- mail: Box 20093, Fairview PO, Vancouver, BC V5Z 0C1
Include any required supplemental documentation - see page 2 of the Claim Form for details.
3. The VUL will review your claim and, once validated, forward it to our insurance provider.
If you have questions about the insurance policy or coverage: Please email Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Vancouver Ultimate League. Please note that members cannot request changes to the policy.